Dermal Fillers Treatments
Dermal fillers are known by various brand names depending on the manufacturer. There are a few leading brands which have got the most clinical data supporting their efficacy. They consist of synthesised hyaluronic acid, which is supported in the collagen skin matrix. It is slowly absorbed over time, as the molecules mimic natural compounds found within the collagen in the skin. Collagen gives your skin ‘bounce’ and over time the percentage of collagen in skin reduces, causing it to sag and develop folds and creases.
Why is it best?
- Makes the body slenderer and the figure more beautiful
- Effectively reduces cellulite problems
- Cleanses the body of waste substances and repairs blood and lymphatic circulation
- Makes the skin smoother, more elastic, softer and revitalises dry skin
- Reduces muscular and joint pains